Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Post #2

Guys, this is the second post in a row! I'm using the time frame "in a row" pretty loosely. Work with me people.

Anyway, I’m sure most of you have been curious of my whereabouts?
No?
Oh, this is awkward.
You see, I planned to write a detailed post of my recent whereabouts. However, since you don’t care I’ll do a quick summary. Here goes...

For the most part, not much has changed in my world. It’s been...work, Jazzercise, running, garden, Furry Friends, Racecar Woman, trips, Sunday Night Dinners, and lots of TV.  One thing has changed in my world...I AM ENGAGED!!!! Yes, it’s true. I’d love to post a picture of the ring, but I’m having trouble. Hopefully, I can get it figured out. If not, just imagine a beautiful ring on my finger. :)

I look forward to planning a wedding with all of my blogger friends.