Monday, June 20, 2016

My Hero

Last weekend, Canada Travis's hometown received a lot of rain. After three hours of a downpour, I decided to head home before bridges were washed out. Unfortunately, I waited too long. I made it three miles from Canada Travis's house before I had to turn around. On my journey back to his house, I came to an almost washed out bridge. Since I didn't want to be on the news, I called my boyfriend. He came to my rescue. 


Blogger World, you're looking at the bridge I walked across. Not something I'd promote, but the alternative was sitting in the car until the rain stopped. 

I went back to Canada Travis's house for a couple hours, and finally made it home. I took a few pictures on the way home...



I know rain is good, but good grief!

3 comments:

ann said...

That's crazy! You made the right call. Yay Canada Travis!

Renee Nefe said...

wow! That's a lot of water...It looks as if you're getting your full year's worth of rain in one go!
Glad that you have a Hero to rescue you. :D Stay safe.

EMPLOTRON said...

Emplotron is One Step Towards your Successful Career Jobs in UAE A Job Search Platform Jobs in Saudi Arabiathrough which you can search for your Target/Desired jobs in different fields and countries you wish to work Jobs in America and can reach to the Employers, who are looking for experienced and skillful candidates like you Jobs in Canada .