Monday, June 20, 2016

My Hero

Last weekend, Canada Travis's hometown received a lot of rain. After three hours of a downpour, I decided to head home before bridges were washed out. Unfortunately, I waited too long. I made it three miles from Canada Travis's house before I had to turn around. On my journey back to his house, I came to an almost washed out bridge. Since I didn't want to be on the news, I called my boyfriend. He came to my rescue. 


Blogger World, you're looking at the bridge I walked across. Not something I'd promote, but the alternative was sitting in the car until the rain stopped. 

I went back to Canada Travis's house for a couple hours, and finally made it home. I took a few pictures on the way home...



I know rain is good, but good grief!

2 comments:

ann said...

That's crazy! You made the right call. Yay Canada Travis!

Renee Nefe said...

wow! That's a lot of water...It looks as if you're getting your full year's worth of rain in one go!
Glad that you have a Hero to rescue you. :D Stay safe.