Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Racecar Woman

I'm It's been a busy couple of weeks. The craziness has prevented me from posting my past two meals from the racetrack. To get us all caught up, here's a quick recap from the past two weeks. 

Aug 15th- Frito Chili Pie, Pig-n-Blankets, and Brownies. 


None of the recipes were overly difficult, but all were tasty! 

Aug 22- Italian Beef Sandwiches, Texas Caviar, and Red Velvet Cookie Bars. 

No, those are not my pics. I was unable to get a picture of dinner. It was a busy night at the racetrack. Mostly due to this...

The car was fixed by his final race, but not put back together. He went on the track without part of the car's body.
This picture was taken right before he left for the track. In fact, he's sitting in the car while this was happening.

There's always something at the racetrack!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Boys and their toys...you are great to feed them!

OK Chick said...

I agree...boys and their toys!