Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Racecar Woman

This weekend I finally got to be Racecar Woman! I must say, I made some delicious treats. 

Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
These are fantastic!! It's a super sweet treat involving Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar, and other non-healthy ingredients. 

Creamy Fettuccine w/ Spicy Sausage and Cherry Tomatoes
I give this recipe 2 thumbs up! It's semi-healthy, there's tomatoes and onions. The recipe calls for fresh Basil, but small town Oklahoma did not have Basil, or dried Basil. The town must be a Basil free zone. 

I highly recommend both these recipes! 
Recipes are below: 

www.tasteofhome.com/peanut-butter-sandwich-cookies

The Chew-one of Michael Symon recipes

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I love the looks of that fettucine!

OK Chick said...

It was delicious!!!!