Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Back to Reality

Monday, I returned to work. It was a bummer. However, before I return to normal day-to-day blogging, I'm going to share one more post full of vacation pictures. A post full of pictures is less of me yapping about food/Jazzercise/running/Fitbit/TV. See, I do care about you guys.

Lighthouses 
Every time I saw a lighthouse I was reminded of the movie Pete's Dagon. Do you remember this movie? No? I'm old as dirt? Ok, good. Moving on...

Food Tour
Everyone should go on a Food Tour. It's a great way to learn about a city, while tasting local cuisine. 

House
We rented this house for our visit. Sister #1 booked it using Airbnb. My family enjoyed staying in a house opposed to a hotel. It was nice to spread out and not be on top of each other in a hotel room. 

Ok, I'll stop with the pictures. This is my final vacation post. 

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

oooh that house looks very nice. Glad that you had a great time.