Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mission New Friends

I'm on a new mission; a mission to make my new coworkers like me. It's not that my new coworkers currently don't like me. I'm just....not part of the group. I'm still the new kid.  I'm tired of feeling like an outsider. I want to be in on the inside jokes! 

Anyway, today was day #1 of getting my coworkers to like me. I decided food would be a good start. I mean, who doesn't like food?
My favorite morning friends helped me with the food.

I think my new coworkers were pleasantly surprised with the morning treat! I hope I scored some points with my new coworkers. 

Here's to new friends!!!!

3 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

I think you'll do fine. Just be sure to not ruin someone's diet. :D

Michelle said...

I'd be your best friend for one of those....they are my favorite!

OK Chick said...

Thanks guys!