Friday, February 27, 2015

The Weekend

This weekend I have plans. My family + Canada Travis are going to Little Rock, AR. This weekend Little Rock is hosting a weekend of running. It's the weekend of the Little Rock marathon. 

My family is meeting some of our extended family in Little Rock for the run. It's going to be one big family run! Doesn't that sound fun? I agree!

Of course....that's the plans of right now. There's a chance we won't go because Mother Nature has her own plans. 
Soooo long story short, I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend.

1 comment:

Gena said...

I have so much catching up to do on your blog! I have many questions about prune juice, need to read more about Canada Travis (he sounds very exotic), and appreciated your post about your new job (and attitude). I have been there lately. Maybe we just need SPRING!!! :)