Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Weekend Update with Pictures

Blogger World, I had a busy weekend. I documented all the fun with pictures...

Friday Night Dinner

Canada Travis took me out to dinner. My hamburger was fantastic, and I think he enjoyed his chicken.

Boy Scouts Pancake Breakfast 
Canada Travis is a former Boy Scout. Therefore, each year his family supports the town's Boy Scouts Breakfast. Also, the food is top notch. 
Canada Travis received his own pancakes. You are looking at a pic of his troop number. 

Christmas Parade and Christmas Lights

We were in another parade. I'm becoming quite the parade girl! Later in the evening we enjoyed some festive Christmas lights in Chickasha, OK.

Thunder Game

We all enjoyed a great night of watching basketball. The whole family attended the game, but we sat in different locations. However, we met up at the end of the game for a family picture. I have such a cute family. 

There you have it, another weekend for the books! 

No comments: