Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Garden Update and Pancakes

Last night I picked a few things from the garden.


I'm so happy that my little garden is doing so well.  Each night I go out to pick a few things. 

This year I'm making a conscious effort not waste a single veggie. Last year a few things were tossed because I couldn't eat them fast enough; but this year I'll be freezing more vegetables.

If anyone has any great recipes that use bell peppers, banana peppers, and tomatoes please share! 

In other news....

Today, you can visit IHop for $0.56 pancakes.
You can't beat $0.56 pancakes!!!




4 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I'm getting the same from my little garden...besides really good BLT sandwiches I'm trying some new tomato recipes out too. Bell peppers you can definitely dice up and freeze to throw in recipes later.

Summer Lashley said...

I wonder if you can make this sauce with fresh tomatoes? This is the best thing ever:
http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2010/01/tomato-sauce-with-butter-and-onions/

Michelle said...

I second the dicing and freezing bell peppers, but for tomatoes I'd do spaghetti sauce....you can always freeze that too! Or make some salsa....I like bell peppers in the PW chicken enchiladas...so yummy!

OK Chick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.