Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Weekend Update

Do you know what happens when one of my siblings has an Accounting conference in Nashville, TN? 

The whole family comes along!  

This past weekend my whole family joined Sister #1 in Nashville, TN. It was a great weekend getaway. I absolutely love Nashville! The weekend was full of food, history, walking around, more food, and seeing great sites. 

The first night we had dinner on a rooftop. Fun fact...you can actually eat outside in Nashville. 
No wind! 

This burger had pimento cheese on it. Delicious! 

If you have not toured the Grand Ole Opry you must! It's worth the money. This was my second time and I learned a few new things. 


Carnton Plantation

I couldn't have asked for a better weekend in Nashville. 
Thanks Nashville, it's always a pleasure to see you. 

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Fun! I have been several times in the last few years for different things, and have yet to visit the Opry. Need to do that next time. Did you happen to visit downtown Franklin? It's one of my favorite places.

Michelle said...

My parents are headed there for a conference this week, that burger looks yummy....why am I always hungry?!??

OK Chick said...

Robin- Oh yes, we visited Franklin. It's one of my favorite places, so I made sure we made a stop for lunch and shopping.

Michelle- I'm always hungry too! I bet your parents will have lots of fun in Nashville.