Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's hump day!

Folks, we've made it to hump day. Good work! To help everyone look towards the weekend, I thought I'd post pictures from last weekend. I had a busy weekend....
  
This cutie pie discovered my bag of jewelry. She selected a few pieces to try on and decided she needed a picture. I think she did a fabulous job with her jewelry selections. 

Sister #2 had a birthday. We had delicious hamburgers, ice cream cake, and cupcakes to help celebrate.
Happy 23rd Birthday Sister #2! 

Canada Travis and I attended a fancy wedding. This is us in our fancy clothes.
See how fancy the flowers are in the background? Like I said...fancy. 

The weekend ended with a race. It was a wet run, but I think everyone had fun. 
Who doesn't like running in the rain?

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Looks like a fun weekend!

Renee Nefe said...

well I don't like running in the rain, or running at all! lol
although last year we had gone for a nice walk when a storm creeped up on us..I had to break my rule of never running unless being chased by a bear! I guess being chased by lightening is a good excuse to run too.

Cute jewelry!

OK Chick said...

yes, being chased by lighting is a great excuse to run. ha!