Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Your Daily Us Magazine

Normally, I use People.com for my source on the latest Hollywood gossip. But today, People.com was a bit depressing. Anyway, this is what's going on in Hollywood. I know you didn't ask, but I'm here to provide.

Yolanda Foster and her husband have put their house on the market. If you are unfamiliar with Yolanda Foster, like me, she's one of the cast members on RHOBH. If you have no clue what RHOBH is just stop reading. I'M KIDDING...come back! Yolanda Foster is on Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Here's a couple pictures of her house, in case you are looking for a summer home.



Yes please, sign me up! This house is custom-built and around 11,622 square ft. OK..who are we kidding? Folks, this is not a home. It's a mansion! A large mansion that comes with a large price tag, $27.5 million. Oh and I forgot to mention this mansion comes with it's own orchards of citrus and avocado trees. Hello!!! This fun fact makes it completely affordable! Duh! Think of all the money you'll be saving on your grocery bill. Last year, Yolanda was quoted saying...
"I am not a city girl. I [was] born and raised on a farm, so for me, I need nature," she explained. "If I had to live in Beverly Hills seven days a week, my spirit would probably die."
Gag me! Well to be fair, if I lived in Beverly Hills seven days a week my spirit would probably die too. Moving on...

Recently, this fashion mistake happened in Berlin.

What is Diane Kruger wearing? Why is she wearing this on the red carpet? I love the shoes! I'm sure the skirt could work, but the tops have got to go! 

Today, we celebrate Jennifer Aniston's 45th birthday. Blogger World, I hope I look this good at 45. Actually, I'd like to look this good now, age 32.


This concludes our Daily Us Magazine. I hope you feel updated on all the Hollywood gossip!

No comments: