Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rock Me Baby

Oklahoma has a new kid on the block; Earthquake. A few years ago, Earthquake moved into town. 

At first they were just annoying neighbors that came out to play every once in awhile. To be honest, they were kind of cute. Also, it gave us Okies something to talk about besides our friends Wind, Tornado, Drought, Rain, 100 Degree Temps, and Ice. But this past week, Earthquake has been kind of a pest. Frankly, Earthquake has been downright annoying! 




I'm sorry Earthquake but you've got to go! 

Please return your Home shirt and be on your way. 


Thank you! 

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

I've only felt an earthquake once. I totally had no idea what was going on as we were in Church and I couldn't just ask why it felt that the lady behind us was kicking our pew. lol

I hope you get stable soon.

OK Chick said...

HAHA! It could have been the Holy Spirit!