Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cookie Butter...get some

Last week I received a wonderful surprise on my doorstep! When I arrived home from work a package was waiting on my doorstep. Is there anything more exciting than mail? Never-mind I'll answer the question for you, no there's not. I don't care if you are 5 years old or 50 years old, mail is awesome! Especially when the package is food....


Blogger World, have you tried this stuff? It's Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. I highly recommend everyone try this delicious Cookie Butter. I'm here to tell you it really does taste like a cookie. A crumbed up Biscoff Cookie, which is my favorite Delta Airlines snack. 

My dear friend Krista...



sent me some from her local Trader Joe's. Isn't she the sweetest? God bless her! She knows how to brighten my day.   



No comments: