Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sister #2

In my family Sister #2 is the photographer.  Below is an example of her fine work. 




All kidding aside, she really is a good photographer, which is why she's our go-to picture taker. At first she was given the title because when she took a picture it turned clear. Oh, and she could take a picture without cutting off people's heads. However, over the past few years Sister #2 has improved on her picture taking/editing skills. Here are a few of Sister #2's pictures from San Francisco.





3 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

I saw her album of your SF trip on Facebook and I agree she does a great job.
Did she take your profile pix too?

Lori said...

Everyone keeps telling me to go to San Francisco...sounds like a good trip. Somehow I missed the big Southwest sale this year. On another subject, you've talked about Castle for a long time and now I am hooked. But it's on so many different channels that I haven't figured out where the original ones come on! I thought of you when the Castle marathon was on the other day.

OK Chick said...

Renee- No, Sister #2 took my profile picture.

Lori- Castle is a great show!!!