1. Today, February 1st, is National Cake Pops Day and National Dark Chocolate Day. I think everyone should celebrate!
2. This morning before work, I forgot to water the lettuce and onion seeds. Please do not tell my fellow gardeners.
3. You should make this for your Super Bowl party....
Tex-Mex Hash Brown Casserole, and it looks delicious. Don't worry, it's totally healthy. I found the recipe on Cooking Light. Let me know how it turns out.
4. In case you were wondering, Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers are playing in this year's Super Bowl. I had to Google who was playing. Sorry, just keeping it real.
5. Did you know the US has 202 accredited law schools?