This is my world......
Thursday, November 1, 2012
The 5 things you should know
Here are the 5 things you should know about November 1st.
1. Gingerbread syrup is back at Starbucks! Also, the cute holiday red cups are back!
2. Today is my friend KC's birthday.
The above picture isn't the best picture of us. Actually, it's a horrible picture of me! We took this picture while in Philly, after we'd consumed three desserts. Let me see if I can do better....
Yes, that is a better picture.
3. Happy Day of the Dead! Today, the Mexican holiday is celebrated. If you are in Mexico right now, I should warn you all banks are closed.
4. According to some random website, one of the most popular treats given out on Halloween (2012) was Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
5. 20 days until Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)