Monday, October 8, 2012

Running Boy...

Blogger World, it has been brought to my attention that I have failed to introduce you to one of my oldest and dearest friends. Seriously, this guy means the world to me. I'm lucky to have such a good friend.

Therefore, I'd like to introduce you to Running Boy....
 

Here are a few things you should know about Running Boy.

1. He likes to run, and he's pretty good at running. 

2. Running Boy and I met in college while working on campus. 

3. He once wished for me to get lost in China. True statement! 

4. He can make a killer chocolate cake! 

5. He has a huge heart.

6. When he worked at J. Crew, he let me use his discount.

7. Running Boy is always willing to help a friend. 

8. Running Boy has been attending my Sunday night since the start. 

9. Running Boy and Sister #1 are good friends as well. I introduced them. 

So, today I raise my Starbucks Nonfat Chai to Running Boy! Here's to him and all the fun times we've had together! It's been a fun 11 years, and I look forward to many more years.  

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Good to have a runner friend to cheer you on or push you to the next mile!

Renee Nefe said...

another non-future husband? :(