Friday, September 28, 2012

What you've missed

Next week is the start of October. Before you know it, Santa Claus will be coming to town!

September was a fun month. It was so fun, that I didn't have time to post all the exciting things I did. Therefore, here are a few things you missed....

I drove a race car.
Truth be told, I didn't drive a race car. Instead, Sister #1 and I changed tires on a race car. 

Consumed lasagna.
You know, it wasn't half bad. I highly recommend it when the world ends.

Watched the sunset.

Picture this... sitting on a rock watching the sunset, with buffalo in the background. Only in Oklahoma is that possible.
 


Another masterpiece was painted.
A creative way to remember my trip to the beach.

September, was a good month! Now on to October, my favorite month of the year.


3 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

Sounds like you had a fun month!

Here we were busy with theater. In fact I need to get upstairs and start cutting out fabric for another 8 dresses.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Very cool....and you claim you don't have a life!

Michelle said...

Pretty painting......you did a lot more in Sept then I did in August & September!