Friday, August 24, 2012

Ramblings...

Hello? Are you there? Once again, I've left my lonely readers, all three of you, high and dry. Sorry. Hopefully, a big post of Ramblings will make up for my absence.

This just in...Katy Perry and John Mayer have split. Shocking, I know! US Magazine is reporting she's very upset by the split. Do you think she's really upset? I mean, they've been dating for like 2 seconds, and John Mayer has dated every girl under the sun. Well, I haven't dated him but everyone else in Hollywood has dated him.

Things have been crazy at work. This week we received all new printers. Good gosh, you want to talk about craziness. The simple switch of printers turned my office upside down. Even today, I still cannot print to my normal printer. Instead, I have to walk an extra 15 steps to another printer. This does not bother me because I'm hoping those extra steps will burn at least half calorie. 

Sister # 1 and I are still running our race every month. Below you will find August's race. Recently, Sister #1 did a picture comparison from race one to this last race. In the picture, you can tell Sister #1 has firmed up and lost weight. I look the same; which is slightly disappointing, but whatever. I've come to love my body. Not really, but I know it's not going to change that much.

I suppose this is all the ramblings I have for today. Over and out...

5 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

Perhaps you're not seeing any change in how you look because there was nothing to change? You both look great.
I think that these holly weird folks need to stay single for a while and learn to love themselves.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Yes, I was wondering if you ran a race in the hottest month of the year!!!

Amy in Edmond said...

You look great.

Gena said...

I'm sorry for your extra walk to the printer. Did you at least get to slam some old printers down in a field in slow motion with heavy metal music pulsing through your veins? NO? Sorry.

OK Chick said...

HA! Gena your comment made me laugh!!!

Thank you Amy, you're very sweet.