1. Last night's weather sequel was not really a sequel. At first the weather folks predicted the sky to fall around 3pm. When 3pm rolled around it was sunny as can be, so the weather people pushed back their prediction to 4pm. As you can imagine this went on all night. I went to bed around 10:15 and still nothing had happened around town.
2. This morning I woke up hungry, craving a big juicy hamburger.
But not this hamburger, because that's a picture of a Big Mac. I never crave Big Macs. It's partly because I'm a food snob, and partly because I'm not a big fan of Thousand Island salad dressing. Oh you know that "special sauce" is just Kraft Thousand Island salad dressing.
3. This weekend we're back to racing. Correction...I'm back to racing. Sister #1 hurt herself. Until she can walk without limping, I will be running on my own. If you are bored this weekend come join me for a run.
4. Last night I whitened my teeth. Now they feel weird and sensitive.
5. Sister #2 is playing indoor soccer. Last night she scored four goals!