Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Last week's greatest purchase

This past weekend I purchased my first DVD Box Set. I know, I'm behind on the times and living in the stone age. But please recall, I am the girl that does not have cable nor an iPhone. Would you expect anything less?

Anyway Sunday night, while aimlessly roaming the aisle of Target, I found a must have DVD Box Set.

Now, before you start laughing at my selection I will have you know that this show is my #2 favorite show of all time. Even after all this time, I still love the show! Sunday night I watched 4 episodes and they were hilarious. Folks, that is good TV! If you are laughing after twenty years, something was done right.

So if anyone out there is looking for something new to watch...may I recommend Designing Women.

4 comments:

ann said...

You do not cross a Sugarbaker woman!

When that show was on, I thought Dixie Carter was one of the most beautiful women in the world.

OK Chick said...

For the record...I want to be Julia Sugarbaker when I grow up!

Bone said...

Haha. I never watched this show. (Honest!) But for some reason I did catch a rerun over the weekend. It was the one where a tornado hit.

What's your #1 show? Seinfeld, I hope!

OK Chick said...

Nope, The Cosby's. LOVE love love that show.