It's my duty to keep you informed....
1. Britney Spears was quoted saying if she wasn't famous she'd be a teacher.
Raise your hand if you'd want her teaching your 5 year old? Right, moving on...
2. The Power of Love by Huey Lewis & The News was #1 on the music charts in 1985.
Random fact about OK Chick: I love Huey Lewis.
3. This weekend Pioneer Woman's TV show premiers on Food Network.
I'm just going to say it...no fair! Why does PW get everything? She has book, cookbook, famous friends, TV appearances, great clothes, and a ladder in her pantry. Can she not share some of her luck?
4. Derek Jeter is single again.
I'm going to be honest, I thought this was the guy Cameron Diaz is dating. I'm dissappointed in my celebrity gossip mix-up. I normally, have all my facts straight.
5. A hurricane is coming to town.
This weekend the East Coast will be welcoming Irene. I found an article on Yahoo about 5 tips on staying safe during a hurricane. I will save you the time of reading the article and tell you it's common sense. When did Americans become so stupid? I'm serious, one of the tips is to watch the weather.