Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Soul Mate Search

Blogger World, I'm single. Yup that's right, not married. As a single person, I enjoy playing matchmaker.

Today, I'm playing matchmaker again and I'm using this wonderful blog to help this girl.
As my matchmaking hero Patti always says, "Guys, meet my millionaire."
Her name is Holly Madison and she's looking for her soul mate. Holly needs a guy that is...
"...secure and not overprotective and doesn't feel threatened by a successful woman," she explains. "He needs to be patient and somebody who knows where he wants the relationship to go."

After our interview, which was published on People.com, I realized Holly was just normal single girl looking for a guy. Hopefully, this post will help her with her search for a soul mate.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I bet if she didn't shack up with that 8? year old for so long she'd have better luck. I'm sure you don't watch Holly's World, but everytime I watch it I think, girl GROW UP. I don't dislike her, but she doesn't live in this reality. I will say she does do some nice things for people, but I often wonder is she real or fake?

Renee Nefe said...

I have no idea who this Holly is...and I'm fine with that.

I think the best way to find a guy is to take care of yourself. Love yourself and just be happy. Guys tend to find you if you're not out there searching for them.

Julie M. said...

Wow, you got an article on people.com? Nice work. That's some friend you have as well. I'm surprised she hasn't found her special someone yet.

Anonymous said...

It worked! We have a date next weekend!

Curt