Friday, January 28, 2011

It's going to be a good day

Folks, every once in awhile you wake up feeling great. Sure, those days are few, but still sometimes it happens. As you can guess, it happened to me. Today, is going to be a good day for the following reasons...

It's going to be 70 this afternoon.
No, explanation needed.
I will be attending a game tonight. I'm still on the hunt for a seat partner. Volunteers?
I was just read Fiber One is rolling out a new flavor, Blueberry. This makes me happy.
And...just because he's pretty.


Happy to Friday to all my Blogger Friends!

9 comments:

Amy in Edmond said...

I'll go to the game with you, unless you are sitting up in the third level, then I can't because I'm afraid of heights in that building.

You're right it is a good day because it is Friday.

Michelle said...

I'm temtped to drive to the city to go with you!! hahaha...except tonight is the only night this whole week my husband will be home....i heart basketball

Chell said...

I wanted to get to work early so I could leave early and enjoy the 70 degree friday.... I slept in. Opps.

Renee Nefe said...

It's my daughter's opening night for Cinderella! I keep teasing her "Good Luck, but DON'T break a leg" because she does a cartwheel right at the edge of the stage and I'm worried that she'll fall off and really break her leg!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Hope it all turned out well! I loved the temp too, even tho I had to be inside. I had an interesting day at Grandma's nursing home, then feeding 170 kids for Follies practice!

PennyCandy said...

I love 70 in January. Glad your Friday was so good.

Ally said...

Loving this warmer weather! Hope your weekend was delightful.

Julie M. said...

Ok, I'm reading about your beautiful Friday and listening to the radio where they're saying your Tuesday is ridiculously cold, snowy, and windy. I hope you enjoyed the warm day and are staying warm and indoors today!!

Bone said...

I went to a basketball game this weekend, too! Except it was college.

We had 72 Saturday. It was NICE! Birds were making U-turns and flying back north.