1. I discovered that for 29 years, I have been abbreviating etc wrong. All these years I've been writting ect. Go ahead, laugh.
2. I bought a pair of skinny jeans, and they looked goofy on me. Goofy! I'm afraid the skinny jean style is not for me. I'm ok with this.
3. Sister #2, my parents, and I went to a Thunder game. We sat behind Jeff Greene's mom. No joke. I have a picture to prove it...
I made Sister #2 take this picture. Jeff Greene's mom is proud of her baby. Of course, if my baby was making millions of dollars I would be proud too. By the way, she was sporting some MAJOR bling.
4. I passed my Finance class.
5. Next semester I will not be taking another Finance class. I'm not giving up, just taking a break.
6. The day after I took my Finance final, I went to Dallas to celebrate. No trip to Dallas is complete without a visit to Sprinkles.
7. My dad and I ran a 5K. I was proud to see that I still knew how to run a 5K. I was starting to worry about my physical fit abilities. As you can see from the above picture, there wasn't much working out going on the last couple months.
Blogger World, do not be fooled by this cute innocent face. If you had to clean up William Sonoma pancake mix, you would be angry too.
9. Starbucks finally realized I'm one of their best customers. To show their appreciation, they sent me a Gold Card, which in theory sounds awesome. Until you realize it's basically a gold gift card that you are responsible for maintaining. But, this special Gold Card sends me coupons for free drinks and free bakery items. You know I love coupons!
10. After two months of being part of the "cool kids club" at Starbucks, I lost my Gold Card. I was upset! Thankfully, the balance was zero, so I didn't lose money. But don't worry, Starbucks has already sent me a new card, and I have already used it two times.
11. Cox cable took away the channel Bravo. Need I remind you that I have cheap cable, $11, and I only received 26 channels. Now, I only get 25 channels. I'm telling you, the day they take away Lifetime I'm walking!!! You realize this means I cannot watch my Housewives? And I'm not even going to mention the fact that I will not be watching Rachel Zoe, my favorite designer Jeff, Top Chef, and my matchmaker hero Patti. Nope, not even going to mention this!
I believe this is all you have missed. I have a feeling that life will be back to normal pretty soon, which means more post on- running, food, travel, lack of dates, and Jazzercise.