Friday, November 12, 2010

From bad to good

Tonight I had a Finance test.

I spent days studying for the test. I wanted/needed to make a good grade.

I'm pretty sure I failed the test.

But I am not going to worry about a stupid Finance test. I mean, really, who needs three degrees? Isn't that being a bit selfish? Each day I'm becoming more content with just two degrees.

Despite my rocky Thursday evening I have good things happening to me.





Obviously, this will not be my family's table at Thanksgiving. Who has a table set up like this? Ok, besides Sandra Lee? My family is lucky if the plates and cups match.

But, as you can see...I have fun things planned in the future.

Ha Finance! Who needs it!

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

sorry about your test, but Shrek looks good!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Every time I thoughtt i failed I usually didn't...so think positive thoughts! Of course when I thought I did well, I missed more than I thought, too. funny how that works!