Blogger World, tonight is the night I participate in my first sprint triathlon. I'm nervous. Here are a couple reasons why I'm nervous....
1. I forget how to swim, which makes me resort to dog paddling.
2. I look dorky in my swim cap.
3. I fall off my stationary bike.
4. I can't find my stationary bike.
5. I slip and fall when running from the pool to my bike.
As you can see, I have some fears. And most of these fears have to do with swimming and biking. Five bucks says I end up falling off the treadmill!