1. I experienced my first Turkey Burger, and it was yummy. You guys know I’m all about low fat stuff. I’m so into low fat stuff that I usually over look the fact that it taste like crap. However, Sister #1 made some fabulous Turkey Burgers! I think I’ve been converted to a Turkey Burger lover.
2. I attended 4 aerobics classes in one day. I’m sure to you this is idiotic and boarder line crazy, but to me it was loads of fun and great!
3. I went to the movies by myself. Oh wait it gets better. I went to see Hannah Montana- The Movie by myself. The positive part to this loser moment, is the movie guy let me in the theater for free. At first I thought this act of kindness was because of my good looks. Then I remembered I was a 28 year old watching a kid movie, by myself. I am now giving you permission to judge me.
4. Sister #1 and I volunteered at our town’s 4th of July festival. It was fun until a huge thunderstorm blew through with 50 mph winds, thunder/lighting, and rain. A security guard mentioned tornados and the place cleared in 30 seconds! Lord Gary would have been proud.
5. My family had birthday lunch for my mom. It was an excellent lunch!