Spring Break. This week I will wake up every morning wishing I was a teacher. The same thing happens in the summer. Oh the joy of being a teacher and having a random week off in March! Anyway, to the rest of the world that has to work- Happy Monday! I was going to post a Weekend Update, but then I remembered my weekend consisted of me puking my guts out. I’m assuming no one wants me to rehash my weekend of hugging the toilet? Oh good, I assumed right. So yeah, my weekend was pretty blah. However, I like to look at the bright side of life, and I realized that some positive things did take place this weekend.
1. My weekend started on Thursday @ 9:30am instead of Friday evening.
2. I met a cute single PA. True, I met him wearing mismatched PJs and while having throw up breath.
3. My mom reached Rock Star status Thursday night, because she took me to the After Hours Doctor.
4. I had lots of time to watch college basketball. I feel very qualified to give advice to anyone unsure how to fill out their NCAA bracket.
5. I lost 5lbs.
6. I was able to start my new book from the library.
7. I broke my all time record of staying in bed. Saturday, I official got out of bed at 5:00pm. Yes, folks 5:00pm!
8. I am completely caught up on this season’s Millionaire Matchmaker; and I am even more certain that I should become Oklahoma’s Millionaire Matchmaker.
9. I made one can of soup last two days. No, not because of the recession.
10. Did I mention I lost 5lbs?
11. I’ve almost out grown acting like a baby when I’m sick.
See, all very positive things!