Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Thoughts...

This will be an easy Booty Camp Session. She’s an easy instructor.

Scratch that…she’s not that easy of an instructor.

I’m late, I’m late, I’m late. Crap! I can’t sneak in the side door this morning. I didn’t even get a non-fat Chai this morning. I have nothing to show for being late.

No emails! You’ve got to be kidding me. What am I suppose to do for the next thirty minutes.

Honey Nut Cheerios, 1% Milk, English Muffin, and a Banana. Aren’t I being a good girl this morning?

Is that the Beastie Boys I hear coming from my radio? Well what do you know, it is.

NONO…NO…NO

Wow look at my arms. I see some muscle coming in. Hmmm so Booty Camp is paying off.

I could rip someone’s head off right now. I need to go run.

What in the world is my hair doing today? I have curly-wavy thing on the left side and Farrah Fawcett thing on the right.

Wait for it, wait for it. Now she gets the joke.

I don’t know how I feel about getting old. Everyone looks so sad, but dang it these green beans here (eating lunch at Luby’s) are GREAT!

Sweet Jesus someone brought us homemade cookies! Mmmmm

5 comments:

TC said...

One of my coworkers was eating a gigantic chocolate chip cookie from Panera this afternoon and I wanted to hurt her. Seriously.

monamachel1 said...

Hmmm, someone should bring homemade cookies to my office!!!!

OK Chick said...

Oh the cookies, yes I had 2, were so good. I had Oatmeal Raisin and Sugar.

TC, Panera has great short bread cookies. It's like eating a stick of sugar butter. For real.

Renee Nefe said...

Thanks to my recent visitor (see my blog) I'm eating everything in site that isn't nailed down. gah!

I need to figure out how I can exercise w/o disturbing the kid...my eliptical trainer is noisy and I want to work out when I first get up. hummm I bet she would sleep through it. I should try.

Bone said...

Ooo, what Beastie Boys song was it? Brass Monkey? Or maybe Fight For Your Right?

I love the Beastie Boys!