Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pay it Forward

Today has been a good day. I can’t pinpoint the real reason for my jolly mood, but it’s been with me all day. I can’t even say something fantastic happened to me. I didn’t win the lottery, or a car, or a man. So all your YOY fans, no updates in the love area. Sorry. But I feel like I’ve been smiling ear to ear all day. I thought this would be a prime opportunity for a “Pay it Forward” type of post. Here are a few things that have made me smile. Hopefully, they’ll put a smile on your face as well; and in return you can put a smile on someone else’s face.

Dove Chocolate

My aunt told me she was in her late 30s. I reminded her she’s 40. I know this sounds mean, but it’s a joke between us. I love my aunt!

The sun is shining.

Jesus loves me!

I was invited to lunch. Sushi.

The first outfit I tried on this morning looked good.

A coworker needed my help. I helped him out and he appreciated it greatly.

I ate blueberry bread. It’s good.

My hair finally looks good! I’m going on a week of looking like crap.

My friend Anastasia sent me an emailing saying she was about to jump out of her chair from excitement.

Saturday I’m going to see 27 Dresses.

I was invited to go on a road trip to Dallas.

I slept in this morning. Really, I overslept but it sounds nicer to say slept in.

I found Speed Dating in OKC. I didn’t think they had those here in OK.

It's almost Friday.


As I said earlier…nothing fantastic happened. It was just a good day!

3 comments:

auntlinda34 said...

I love you too Lindz!!! You are my ray of sunshine on MANY days!! I look forward to reading your blog (or just getting an e-mail) it always makes me smile:)

OK Chick said...

I heart you too!

suzspeaks said...

I'm glad you had a good day!!