Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day # 16 of the rain

Yes, still raining. But even though it’s been raining for 16 days, it doesn’t mean that my life must stop. Nope. Here are some thoughts for this gloomy Thursday. I really only have two.

Tonight I’m going to see Oklahoma. I’m referring to the musical, not my wonderful state. The Roommate and I decided to do summer season tickets again. Last summer we purchased summer season tickets to our Civic Center. We had a blast watching plays like- Fiddler on the Roof and Beauty and the Beast. Since last year was so much fun, we knew we had to renew our summer season tickets.
Our play line up for the summer is: Oklahoma, Evita, Singing in the Rain, and Once Upon this Island. Also, The Roommate and I added High School Musical to our season ticket package. We’re way excited about High School Musical. Yes, I know I sound like I’m 14!

I just read that the Spice Girls are going to do a reunion tour. I’m not going to lie to you folks. I want to go. I think it’d be fun. It looks like it’s going to be a short tour so you better get your tickets. Here are the lucky cities:
Los Angeles on Dec. 7; Las Vegas on Dec. 8; New York on Dec. 11; London on Dec. 15; Cologne, Germany, on Dec. 20; Madrid, Spain, on Dec. 23; Beijing on Jan. 10; Hong Kong on Jan. 12; Sydney, Australia, on Jan. 17; Cape Town, South Africa, on Jan. 20; and Buenos Aires, Argentina on Jan. 24Who wants to take me to Australia to see them, fine I’ll go to NYC???

No comments: