Friday, September 2, 2016

International Bacon Day

Today, September 2nd, is International Bacon Day. Not only is it a 3-day weekend, but also Bacon Day. Is it going to be a good weekend or what???

You know, International Bacon Day reminds me of a funny story about Canada Travis. When we started dating, Canada Travis worked in a far off country. One morning on my way to work, I received a message from him saying...he'd done some online shopping while I was asleep and I needed to check my email when I got to work. Of course, my curiosity had me gitty to see what he'd purchased. When I arrived to work, I immediately open my email. There in my inbox was an invoice for 33lbs of bacon. Oh yes...you read right!!! He'd purchased 33lbs of bacon. My immediate reaction was he'd gone mad! However looking back, it ended up being kinda awesome.
So I guess you could say this day is for him. 

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

True Love knows no pounds. ;)